To apply and thereafter sit for the CMP certification, you need to follow the instructions below carefully. Please read through the whole process, then gather all the required documentation beforehand, and then submit it to the Global Certification Centre for Credit Management Practitioners when requested. Important to note that the certification process is an on-line process and that you must have access to the Internet in order to apply and to sit for the e-assessment test.
First of all, you need to complete the Application Form. Download the Application Form and complete it, please supply as much information as possible.
* Download the APPLICATION FORM
2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- A “Character Reference From” - a person that knows you well testifying that you possess a high moral and professional character and meet the qualifications set forth by the Code of Ethics established by GCCMP.
- An “Employer Reference Form” - signed by your current / previous employer, testifying about you and the fact that you have a minimum of five years experience in the credit or collections function.
* Download the EMPLOYER REFERRAL LETTER
- Proof of your Identity - a copy of you official current and valid passport or national identity card. The document including you photo must be clearly legible.
3. SUBMIT THE APPLICATION PLUS DOCUMENTS
Once you have obtained and complete all the documents required, you need to submit same to GCCMP. All documents must be scanned and uploaded ensuring that they all are clear and legible.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Application Form.
- The button will open you e.mail and automatically attach your Application Form.
- Attach your Character Reference Form.
- Attach your Employer Reference Form.
- Attach your Identity Document.
- Press “send” and your Application plus all documents will be sent to the GCCMP Certification Centre.
GCCMP reserves the right to verify any and all documents submitted with the authors thereof.
4. WAIT for ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
A soon as GCCMP has verified your application and documents submitted, you will receive your log-on details to the GCCMP Certification System.
Once you have received your log-on details you need to do the following:
- Log-on to the Certification System.
- Pay your application and certification fees on-line.
- Sit for and complete the online competency assessment test.
Please note that you will be able to pay on-line for your certification process - if you don’t have on-line payment facilities (like a credit card) then we will send you an invoice to settle by EFT.
Fees for 2017: quoted in ….Euro
• Registration Fee : …….. ……25
• Certification Fee : …….. ……75
• Yearly Subs (2017): …..……50
5. WAIT for your RESULTS
Once you have completed your GCCMP Certification test, and the results of your test is verified by the GCCMP Assessors and Moderators, you will be notified of the outcome of your application and certification.
We wish you well in your application and certification.
The Board of Directors - GCCMP